Prepping properly is advisable for any home improvement project. EasyLife Spray & Up is not recommended for textured walls. Follow these guidelines when prepping for any self-adhering material:
- Your walls need to have at least one coat of primer or paint in order to stick correctly and firmly to your walls.
- Make sure your walls are free of dust for optimum installation.
- Use a broom to clear away cobwebs, dust etc prior to install. A microfiber cloth may also be used.
- Remove any previously installed products fro the surface like other decals or wallpaper.
- Clean any trim abutting the desired surface if needed. It is much easier to do so prior to installing.